Evolution Gaming is considered by many to be the premier online casino Live Dealer game provider, and some of their best games can be seen on the Ruby Fortune Live Dealer page. The company uses cutting-edge technology and expertly-trained croupiers to deliver authentic experiences to players around the world.
Players get to enjoy an authentic playing pace in a sumptuous setting, while still having the convenience of playing at home. The Live Dealers themselves will have invaluable professional advice to give you, and speak several different languages so you can play in the one that you prefer. This is because Evolution operates from different studios and casinos around the world.
Having first been launched in 2006, Evolution makes the bold claim that it revolutionised European Live Dealer games when it burst onto the scene. Once you’ve seen its timeline of expansions and innovations, you’re likely to agree.
- Initial agreements with key operators, including Gala Coral, William Hill and Gaming VC, are signed
- Agreement with Bet-at-Home, a German online casino, sportsbook and poker room, is signed
- The studios in Riga, Latvia, are quadrupled to meet the demand that just keeps growing and growing. Already state-of-the-art, the new studios continue to set the standard for Live Dealer facilities
- Red and Gold VIP studios for high rollers are opened
- Further key operators sign agreements with Evolution Gaming, including 888, Ladbrokes, Unibet and SportingBet
- Evolution Gaming wins the titles of Live Casino Software Supplier of the Year and Software Rising Star of the Year
- Riga studios are expanded again, to 2,000 square metres. This allows for Dedicated tables and environments to be launched by licensees
- SKAT-compliant, or tax-compliant, Live Casino options are developed for top-tier operations launching in Denmark after the country’s market is re-regulated
- Evolution gets AAMS approval and is the first Live Dealer platform to get the nod from the Italian gaming commission. It becomes the first Live Casino option to launch in this market
- The state-of-the art studio in Riga becomes too small yet again, and are relocated to new premises
- Evolution launches live Casino Hold’em games
- Mobile gaming is launched, which extends the game floor and enables intra-resort gambling
- The Malta Gaming Authority awards Evolution Gaming a Class 4 Licence
- Lottomatica Vegas Club Live Casino TV show starts broadcasting Live Game video feeds from Evolution’s Riga studios
- The first New Jersey Preliminary Waiver approval for a Live Dealer provider goes to Evolution Gaming
- Evolution’s Riga studios open their 100th table, making them the largest single-site casino operation in Europe
- Evolution launches its Ruleta En Vivo service, streaming live from a licensed brick-and-mortar casino in Murcia
- Evolution Gaming’s Immersive Roulette is named EGR Game of the Year
- Evolution Gaming is named Live Casino Software Supplier for the fifth year in a row
- In partnership with SHFL, Evolution launches Live Three Card Poker
- Malta studios open to complement the Riga flagship rooms
- Live Baccarat Squeeze feature comes to all Evolution’s Baccarat games
- Evolution launches Live Caribbean Stud Poker
- Dual-Play Roulette goes live at the land-based Dragonara Casino in Malta
- A-licence holders in Belgium go live from Evolution’s new studios at Casino de Spa
- Listed on Nasdaq First North Premier, Stockholm on 20 March
- The 6th and 7th Evolution studios are launched at with Napoleon Games at Aalst and the Grand Casino in Bucharest respectively
- Evolution Gaming is named EGR Live Casino Supplier for the 7th consecutive year
Better and Better
Clearly, Evolution Gaming has grown and gone from strength to strength and there is no reason to imagine this will stop in 2017 or beyond. More games, technological innovations and worldwide studios can be expected in the future.